We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chickpea Yeast BreadNidola Goat Milk and Chickpea Yeast Baby Bread is here!
MaterialsFor Chickpea Yeast;
- Organic chickpeas in half tea cup
- Half a cup of organic whole wheat flour
- 1 Glass of warm drinking water
- 1 Cup of milk Nidola goat
- 3 Cups whole wheat flour organic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pound organic chickpeas in mortar. In a clean jar, place the chopped chickpeas, organic whole wheat flour and drinking water at a non-burning temperature and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Close the jar without tightening the lid. Cover at least in a warm place 12 hours leave to ferment. Fermentation time Up to 20-24 hours retarding. Chickpea yeast is ready when the yeast is bubbling and swelling and the smell changes.
- Filter the chickpea yeast into a bowl. Add Nidola goat's milk at room temperature. Add olive oil and organic whole wheat flour and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the bowl with stretch film. Cover in a warm place and leave to ferment. Lightly degassing the raised dough by hand and mold. Cover it with stretch film and let it ferment.
- Baked bread set to 180 degrees 30-40 minutes Cook.
- Slice and serve the bread that has cooled completely.
Note: Slice the bread into a refrigerator bag and store it in the freezer. If necessary, you can take your baby out of the freezer and heat it up.Information: Chickpea yeast is a traditional and old type of yeast. Also known as sweet yeast.
Unlike sour yeast, the preparation time is short. Breads made with this yeast are easy to digest. Unlike ready yeasts, fermentation time is long. While the normal powder yeasts blister the dough in half an hour, the dough prepared with chickpea yeast may take 3-4 hours.