We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Your baby during these months feeding scheme gradually begins to sit. It can feed itself freely. This excites him and makes him happy.
Of course, eggs may still be coming out of their ears and sinking around, but seeing your baby happy is worth everything 🙂
How Much Should a 15-18 Month Baby Eat?
You're wondering, aren't you? 🙂 Let's examine it together.
Your baby in these monthsbreastfeeding.
Even a drop of breast milk continues to be a miracle for your baby in these months!
Your baby after the age of 1; to contribute to the immune system, to make it sound and protect from many diseases to breastfeed.
Studies have found that babies of breastfed mothers up to the age of 2 have a lower incidence of diseases such as heart disease, hypertension and diabetes.
Mothers can stop breastfeeding early for some reason. Below breastfeeding I gave examples of some of the reasons and presented solutions.
- The baby does not suck,in some periods, especially after the third monthbreast rejection livable. In such cases it is wrong to stop breastfeeding and deprive your baby of this miraculous liquid. You should be patient and try to breastfeed your baby repeatedly at regular intervals.
- Nipple cracks,nipple cracks are more common in early breastfeeding. Nipple cracks give pain and discomfort. Mother with pain can stop breastfeeding the baby. When the cracks pass, the mother wants to breastfeed, the baby usually does not want to suck. The nipple cracks are usually caused by the inaccurate position and holding of the baby. It is very important to prevent the nipple cracks from occurring. I recommend using lanolin-containing cream after bathing.
- To stop breastfeeding because the breast milk is of poor quality and the milk does not serve the baby,One of the most common problems we face. That thought is wrong.
Every mother's milk is of good quality, there is no inferior breast milk. There is a fact that; breastfeeding mothers can pay attention to their nutrition and increase the quality of milk by eating healthy. You can review our breastfeeding guide for nutrition and milk-enhancing foods during breastfeeding.
Dear mothers, breastfeeding your psychological state very important. Keep your spirits high, nothing is more important than your baby and you. To think that your milk is of poor quality or does not work for your baby can reduce your milk and morale can also affect your baby.
3-4 meals of 15-18 months old baby should come from family table. I recommend not to feed in the form of a slurry and give your baby a bite to eat.Attention! The more nutrients are processed, the more nutritional value losses.
Get your baby accustomed to solid food. Crush it with a fork instead of a roll. You can prepare shaped, fun plates for your baby. This makes it easy to have a pleasant meal time. If you say tabak that plate will be over! In, be sure to put enough food on the plate that only your baby can eat.The stomach capacity of a 15-18 month old baby is 250-300 ml.
Baked Baby Pasta
If you are looking for recipes for ages 1 and up, here's a nice alternative!
Your baby will love the Baked Baby Pasta. 🙂
- 1 Pack HAMMM Pasta with Turmeric
- 2 Glasses of Water
- 1 Cup Nidola Goat Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese Grater
- 1 Pinch of Parsley
- Half Tea Glass Milk
- Put in a pot of drinking water, Nidola goat milk and olive oil.
- Add 1 pack of HAMMM Pasta with Turmeric to the boil. Cook until the water is absorbed.
- Place the pasta in a bowl to warm. Add the eggs, half a cup of milk and parsley and mix.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the mixture you share in the ovenware. Bake in the oven set to 180 degrees. Hammm!
Baby Pasta You can watch our recipe video.
- 1 Teaspoon HAMMM Baby Tarhanası
- 1 Egg
- Half Green Pepper
- Half Tomato
- 1/4 Red Pepper
- 1 Tea Glass of Water
- A Pinch of Fresh Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Take the green pepper and red pepper into the pan.
- Add half a cup of water and cook until the peppers are soft. Add the tomatoes and continue cooking.
- Add another half cup of water and add tarhana and mix.
- Add the egg and cook with stirring. Add olive oil when taking from the stove. Hammm, enjoy!
Tarhanalı menemen You can watch our recipe video.
Date Palm Stick Cookies
We are here with a recipe that your baby will consume from fainting in snacks! Hammm palm concise cookies are healthy, fun and nutritious. The yogurt contained in the recipe helps to increase the quality of the cookies. Increases nutritional value.
- Half Tea Glass HAMMM Palm Extract
- Half Tea Glass Yogurt Juice
- Half Tea Glass Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Glasses of Rye Flour
- 1 Egg
- In a deep bowl mix the eggs, olive oil, yogurt juice and HAMMM Palm extract.
- Add whole wheat flour and rye flour onto the liquid ingredients and mix with a spoon.
- To collect the dough, add the remaining whole wheat flour and knead gently with your hand.
- Break off walnut-sized pieces from the dough. Shape with your hand. Index the cookies on the baking sheet laid in greaseproof paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven set to 170 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Note: The bar shape of the cookies will make them easy to cook and will be easily grasped by your baby.
Persimmon stick You can watch our recipe video.Note! Every baby is special. Before giving recipes to your baby, consult the doctor who follows your baby's development.
Follow your baby's development with the Persentil chart!
Leave a comment below this article to share your experiences with us. If you have any questions, you can ask our questions and answers.
Nutritionist Beyza Uyan